newbie to the forum

Reefleks

awrite,thought id sign up for this an see what tips i can pick up. i produce, or at least i try to produce, drum and bass but am open to working on electro and dubstep and classical music.i have been tinkering with FL for about 2-3 years and i'm currently studying sound production at college and just about finished 1st year.since starting college i have been using ableton and pro tools(with komplete 8 and omnisphere -SCARY)

https://soundcloud.com/reefleks/liquid-past-wip

the tune in this link is in the very very early stages of production,i basically shoved all the samples and unfortunately loops, in there(with a bit of slicing) to get a feel for how the song will sound. i am currently in the process of working my own samples into the same pattern of the loops and EQing,compressing,distorting or filtering the shit out of the rest. any and all comments or criticism is welcome.

Hey, welcome to the forum. Please, do post your music on the production part of the forum. People will gladly give you some feedback (it may take some time, though, you'll need to be patient).

workin on sum stuff the now man hopefully be ready for an u/l soon...and also a reefleks variation of the jerm collab for the comp, can maybe encorporate sum of the ideas together

Back
Top Bottom