Newbie registering

stu1978

Hello

Thought it about time I registered as I have been pinching mixes here and there so thought I better start returning the favour.

I have loads of old school mixes and quite a few DnB mixes I've collected over time. Be too many to list so if you want me to put any mixes up by Dj name or events I'll have a look and see what I got.

cheers

Stu

stu1978 said:
Hello

Thought it about time I registered as I have been pinching mixes here and there so thought I better start returning the favour.

I have loads of old school mixes and quite a few DnB mixes I've collected over time. Be too many to list so if you want me to put any mixes up by Dj name or events I'll have a look and see what I got.

cheers

Stu
Welcome Stu, glad you're finding the site of some use!

Big up mate,

Stu / sdm

@ sdm

i was watching the forum and the leech rate the other night

5 members 94 non hahaha 80% in the tracklisting threads ..

what a joke a / hence the reason i started with some of the sort after stuff to put on pm ... got to lol when on there 1st stroke 2 nd post i get pm'ed oui m8 can i have the link to so in so ahhahaha .........

anyway ... so good to see alot more people coming forward and saying hay cheers for the links and now im gunna put something back into the community ...

trust me people ive been around the world on forums at one stage i was posting links in 50 odd or so ... this forum here is the don / its run by nice mods who dont throw there wieght about,the locals aint this is are forum fuck off give u a hard time ... its a small community of people that love there music and enjoy meeting new people ..

big up dnbforum and all local krew thanks for making me feel welcome and apart of it . :beers:

stu1978 said:
Hello

cheers

Stu

pardon my rudeness > stu1978 < how u doing welcome aboard sir !!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :welcome:

pantyinspector said:
@ sdm

i was watching the forum and the leech rate the other night

5 members 94 non hahaha 80% in the tracklisting threads ..

what a joke a / hence the reason i started with some of the sort after stuff to put on pm ... got to lol when on there 1st stroke 2 nd post i get pm'ed oui m8 can i have the link to so in so ahhahaha .........

anyway ... so good to see alot more people coming forward and saying hay cheers for the links and now im gunna put something back into the community ...

trust me people ive been around the world on forums at one stage i was posting links in 50 odd or so ... this forum here is the don / its run by nice mods who dont throw there wieght about,the locals aint this is are forum fuck off give u a hard time ... its a small community of people that love there music and enjoy meeting new people ..

big up dnbforum and all local krew thanks for making me feel welcome and apart of it . :beers:
Yeah your mix threads are the reason I got my arse into gear and started work on www.dnbmixes.co.uk

I bought the domain a while ago to create something, but since we're getting a plentiful supply of mixes, I decided it was time to sort it out.

It should be complete soon, with plenty of stats etc. on the 'Listings' page.

Big up mate! (y) :)

pantyinspector said:
pardon my rudeness > stu1978 < how u doing welcome aboard sir !!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :welcome:

No worries mate will try to stick some stuff up myself at some point

cheers for the welcome peeps.

Stu

sdm said:
Yeah your mix threads are the reason I got my arse into gear and started work on www.dnbmixes.co.uk

I bought the domain a while ago to create something, but since we're getting a plentiful supply of mixes, I decided it was time to sort it out.

It should be complete soon, with plenty of stats etc. on the 'Listings' page.

Big up mate! (y) :)

always working aint u sdm !! :D :D
i spose i better move away from the free make your own sites up and get me a domain name ??? o_O o_O

pantyinspector said:
always working aint u sdm !! :D :D
i spose i better move away from the free make your own sites up and get me a domain name ??? o_O o_O
Yeah I'm a web geek, ha!

Well if you want to try and sort some kinda site out together, let me know, it's what I do for a living (y)

Back
Top Bottom