Newbie needs help!

Bariuz

Hi everyone!

So this is where all the D&B freaks hang out huh?

Well, then I guess this is the right place to ask!
I really like drum&bass, but I have got almost no damn clue on where the hell I should start. I have been listening to metal and psytrance for a long time, so I haven`t had time for learning about D&B yet. hehe.

Can some of you guys recommend some artists for me? I remember I used to like Source Direct and Photek and some other stuff when I was younger. I would like to hear some suff that sounds electronic, as well as all the other styles. I used to own a moving shadow album also... once upon a time. Damn, I kinda regret I haven`t checked out the whole d&b scene before.

Anyway, just hit me with artist you all respect and enjoy listening to, and I`ll check them out.

Peace :alf:

:welcome: I personally recommend listening 2 sum Distorted Minds, D.Kay, Resonant Evil, and Future Prophecies. But check the Unknown/unsigned section too bcuz theres sum hot shit on there. Happy hunting! :razz:

in general, people new to the dnb scene tend to like all the old aphrodite stuff i find. have a hunt about for some of that. and :welcome: by the way

Back
Top Bottom