NEWB HERE!!

angelistic

She'z Got Skillz
So I'm kinda new to the scene. I've listen to SOME dnb for a few years now but I'm slowly but surely getting more into it. Any suggestions for any clubs, events, parties of any sort in the South Florida area?

Hey from a fellow newbie.

Not to sure about the scene over in florida, guess i'm lucky to live so close to Bristol and not far away from London really and have the raves on my doorstep.;)

Okay! Well thanks ALOT!!! South FLA really doesn't have much of the DnB scene. A few years ago we had alot of parties and raves but alot have been shut down since then. Only thing we have going for us is Ultra Music Festival ONCE a year, which I'm a proud ticket holder EVERY year. LOl Thanks alot for the help!

www.myspace.com/kryztul

angelistic said:
So I'm kinda new to the scene. I've listen to SOME dnb for a few years now but I'm slowly but surely getting more into it. Any suggestions for any clubs, events, parties of any sort in the South Florida area?

You choose the right song to put in your "myspace" profile: Styles of Beyond - Subculture (Subculture (Dieselboy & Kaos VIP mix)
!!! boh

Welcome to jamrock...:spliff:

Last edited:
I'm new to most of this, don't feel so bad!!! I feel like an outsider looking in. Plus when you try to find people who have the same interest in music as you do, they tend to think you're going thru a idenity crisis or going thru a fad. Fuckin' LOSERS !!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom