New Zealanders!

Smickus

VIP Junglist
New Zealanders! I'm moving to Wellington at the start of June...

what's the dnb scene like down there? Is there much going on? anything you wanna tell me, shoot...

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dont think they have a dnb scene in nz. there is one bar in wellington that play dnb cds one night a month or something like that i seem to recall, but thats about it.

Gumby

VIP Junglist
of course theres a dnb scene in NZ... if its anything like aus, you just need to know where to look to find it.

who was it that had spent time in NZ recently? was it Castel? Maybe PM him see what he says. (y)

also, if you're going all the way to NZ, come visit me in Aus.

Smickus

VIP Junglist
yeah i did a google and found a forum and a couple of promoters websites.... and read that jump up isn't big in NZ, thank god!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
people like there dubstep down these endz.....

there are drum n bass nights in welly doe.. nice lil town.. where u stayin??

and i was only in wellington for 4 days... theres betterplacesto be in NZ...

Yeah theres a pretty good dnb scene developing down here, you will usually be able to catch The Upbeats, State of Mind, Tokyo Prose, Optimus Gryme (dnb and dubstep) every few months and also Concord Dawn does a few tours a year back to NZ. Promoters will also get most big acts in the scene that travel to Australia, we had Spectrasoul, icicle, Ulterior Motive, Dj Hype and Kryptic Minds come through the last few months + the mainstream side like camo and krooked, Dj Fresh, Sigma but normally all the hipsters go to these.

I'm not to sure about Wellington but up in Auckland theres a gig almost every weekend sometimes just the up and comers but its good vibes never usually Skrillex fan boys, just all the heads. Theres also a dark and minimal dubstep scene starting to shape up due to producers such as Perverse and Tallan. Its not like Europe's scene but i think its getting better

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Maoris listen to the drilling of the enemies head with wooden makeshift tools and female erect nipples, then play rugby with the head.

Maoists listen to the sound of the man coming to take their money

Monamin Oxidases are a family of enzymes that catalyze the oxidisation of monoamines.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha aj you old fool hows it hangin! i hate women is that anything to do with this thread? shes a ho. all women. there should be mandatory labia lifts every 15 minutes far as im concerned. see if that doesnt make things a little clearer. vaginal discharge and shit what the happy hell is that about.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
How about a monument of carcasses of women, piled to the summit of Mount Snowdon, a ladder to the maker, Pheasent Lord, trail of Gasoline and lit at the top as is described in the holy manual Ajkhxlic.

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
in my experience women hate the word discharge
try it out... I'll wait here

zz
zzzz

see told you.
whats all that about then

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you are as always most wise. the tatters of the king, scotophobia, the work of edwards and roby. the constellation taurus, this is where he dwells. long pigs. i take you know of long pigs? possibly leng t'che. some say leng t'che was carried out with the condemned deeply inebriated from a strong opium tincture, sometimes strong enough to cause an overdose. and then there are those that claim the opposite, that they starved the prisoner for a day or two to so as to heighten his senses. the position of hanging upside down by your ankles from the roof, did you know it has a name? we must confer.