New years resolutions?

TooEZ

Gibber Jabber
Give up smoking at some point.....meant to do it at 0000 new years day, but was slighty to fucked and needed to try and slow my brain down in some way, cos it was going to fast so next thing i knew a :spliff: was in my mouth. Oops......set the target for my birthday now, well a couple of says afterwards.

Serum

VIP Junglist
Might give up weed
It just doesn't seem to do anything for me but make me tired these days but it always seems to be a good idea for some reason.
One of them things you know makes no sense at all but you can't stop

MisChieF

going to try to stop cigarettes- stopped smoking weed 2 months ago, but now i started again coz i got so bored :/

If weed makes you tired, i can definetly recommend a couple of months break- atleast dont smoke more than once or twice a month

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Serum said:
Might give up weed
It just doesn't seem to do anything for me but make me tired these days but it always seems to be a good idea for some reason.
One of them things you know makes no sense at all but you can't stop
I'm at the same point. Used to absolutely cain skully, but I've calmed down a lot on it lately. You get to the point where you can't be arsed to do anything but get a bud, get stoned and pass out.. Not very constructive, beginning to see the light now..

Serum

VIP Junglist
inf0r said:
I'm at the same point. Used to absolutely cain skully, but I've calmed down a lot on it lately. You get to the point where you can't be arsed to do anything but get a bud, get stoned and pass out.. Not very constructive, beginning to see the light now..
It used to be a lot more fun but now all that seems to happen is that mixing becomes a major mission, I get real bad cotton mouth and eat loads and can't be arsed to make tunes. It'd be seriously good for my production if I quit I reckon.

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
I think mine are to get a decent PC to actually work this year & start making tracks again, hit the gym alot more, & generally be alot happier with life in general (y)