New Years Raving

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by addypaddy45, Dec 19, 2006.

1. addypaddy45

addypaddy45 New Member

Breaking Science at KoKo club in Camden people.
    Friction and Eksman on at midnight.
    Andy C, Mampi Swift, Lemon D & Dillinja, Goldie, DJ Hype, Optical & Ed Rush, Fresh, Chase & Status!!!!!!!!

Where else would you be to see in the new year?

2. Gumby

Gumby New Member

here:

[​IMG]

watching pendulum live, grooverider, the next men, chase and status, dynamite mc, downsyde and shockone.

:teeth:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  3. Gumby

Gumby New Member

hang on... i just realised we'll both be seeing chase and status... crazy fuckers must be jumping quick smart onto a plane to fly to the other side of the world to play 2 new years eve gigs.

sucks to be you if they miss their flight haha

Last edited: Dec 20, 2006
  4. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

wonder how many flyers will have all the big jocks on just to get people to arrive and think there going to see so in so ... then as the night goes on they say over a mic "sorry dj so in so " couldnt make it .... o well they have your money so fuck it !!!! ........ ok logically ud understand it if it didnt happen to much but with these big named djs pulling in so much following crowd /stroke money income u understand why promoters need these guys and why people use there name for money ...... if a flyer says confermed dj so in so and so in so dont show "there should be some kind of refund" in my eyes ... why should this happen,why should in this industry people get away with it while say u didnt get your value for money when u buy something or go on a holiday u "have the right to demard a form of refund if prooven that there was a problem " ...... i havent got a problem with people making money but if customer service isent in place im sorry your ripping people off / taking advantage of people cause you know "80% is an entertainment of drink n drugs" and basically all they want is somewhere to go to fullfill time and njoy themselves ..... ?

done my yrs of raving and have no plan to do nothing but drink vodka and use the net as it will be quiet and sooo quick ahhahah yipppeeee o_O :readthis:

5. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

yea theres 2 Chase "&" Status. both quality DJ's

6. mesh

mesh Active Member

its impossible! its a 20 hour flight to the UK, but we are only about 11 hours ahead, so if they leave at 6am Perth time NYD, they can't be home before mid-day NYD Greenwich mean time.

edit - of course they must be splitting up for NY gigs, why not.

PS - LOVE the Belvoir, when its more than a dust bowl

7. Gumby

Gumby New Member

duh. of course!... im such an idiot.

8. mesh

mesh Active Member

not really, I think if its only one person they should make it clear; is it Chase or Status in Australia? I'm aware Pendulumnum do the same thing ...

9. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

hah! dont ya know all dubplate dnb crew have teleporter instaled in their headphones?!..

bah, and i thought you were an up to dat ravr...sucka!
    :teeth:

10. mesh

mesh Active Member

by heavens captain, I say it can't be done. not without the power of rare radioactive dubplate cheese to assist us.:sick:

11. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

Im off to Tallinn (Estonia) from the 28th to the 5th of Jan... gonna be some proper cold NYE bizznizz (-10 degrees!).

been to too many NYE raves.....same old atuff every year! (excpet breakneck of course..haha!).