New Years Eve

DanniL2005

Because Im a girl and therefore impatient when will we know what Breakneck are doing for New Years Eve - I like to be organised!! :)

DJ_Small_Paul said:
Yeah i wana know too, What you got for us Owain? I see Matt has the pier, BrkNk got it next year?

: rinsed :
i think mat has the pier for about the next 5 years. brilliant!
i'm trying to sort something, i'll let you know as it progresses. not a great deal of venues to choose froom you know

skope said:
i think mat has the pier for about the next 5 years. brilliant!
i'm trying to sort something, i'll let you know as it progresses. not a great deal of venues to choose froom you know
I don't want to have to go to London for NYE (n)

checkmabadself said:
Thought you might have, Break-neck pushing the boundaries!, it would have been cool if there was a room at the top, like that telephone tower in germany.
yeah, the top deck only holds 70 people. and they're only up for that if you do a champagne reception (with nibbles of course). not very jungle is it

skope said:
yeah, the top deck only holds 70 people. and they're only up for that if you do a champagne reception (with nibbles of course). not very jungle is it

Might be okay for the Break-Neck Recordings Launch party, 70 Posh Jungalists:teeth:

I'd be well up for that. Shame it's only 70 ish capacity.

Probably be expensive, to hire, (and therefore tickets), but ace!

And after the boat...Having the ceiling ripped out of the tower would cost a packet.

spose a NYE on the fort is out the question? We can take the staff hostage, cut off all communications and keep it goin all night!

Adam Fotza said:
spose a NYE on the fort is out the question? We can take the staff hostage, cut off all communications and keep it goin all night!

Ohhh thats a good idea as the one in July was great, even though might be a bit cold in January :razz:

Back
Top Bottom