NEW YEARS EVE NYE LONDON AREA EVENTS??

Yo yo yo

It's getting to that point where new years eve is coming into mind and so far I havent seen anything that stands out for any dnb events in london?
Is there something that im missing?

How many of you are judging it on their music rather than their actual DJing?

C&T are amazing DJs. Friction is pretty good. Frankee is amazing. Camo & Krooked are probably one of the best duos in dnb DJing, maybe C&T too. Noisia put on a good show too. Roni Size is the only disappointment

Yeah still waiting for one that catches my eye really, Dispatch just announced theyre doing room 2 at firestation in bournemouth but that ones out of my reach

azzybish

4th Division Banger Merchant
i've got tickets for the RAM NYE, line up is mega i dont know what you guys are talking about. Roni size midnight set is absolutely pants ill admit but the rest of it is fire.

i.Dare

C&T are amazing DJs. Friction is pretty good. Frankee is amazing. Camo & Krooked are probably one of the best duos in dnb DJing, maybe C&T too. Noisia put on a good show too. Roni Size is the only disappointment
I'm going to have a hearty LOL at the idea of Calyx & Teebee being better DJ's than Friction..

Sicx

VIP Junglist

What. When do you think to yourself, god I hate what this guy plays but he's a quality DJ so im gunna pay £30 to go see him?

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
What. When do you think to yourself, god I hate what this guy plays but he's a quality DJ so im gunna pay £30 to go see him?
This!

This is one of the reasons I barely go to nights anymore. I prefer a smaller scale night with a decent selection. Not overly saturated drums for 8 hours