new years birmingham

I'll be heading Gibb Street Warehouse, I'd travel down to London but Im working the following day so itd be pretty awkward trying to get back in time.

I'll be heading Gibb Street Warehouse, I'd travel down to London but Im working the following day so itd be pretty awkward trying to get back in time.

mmm, shame the lineup is identical to every other dnb lineup here basically, and 30pop a ticket is just depressing :(

mmm, shame the lineup is identical to every other dnb lineup here basically, and 30pop a ticket is just depressing :(

It is NYE my friend. A special night all around the world so it costs a bit more. Imagine having to spend $2,000 getting over (plane, hotels, etc.) and it makes 30 ($60?) a lot easier.

Yep, and tbh the lineup isn't my liking at all either, but it's where my mates will be and Id rather see the new year in with them than not at all.

Would definitely rather something a bit more broad on the spectrum of genres for a nye night, figure there's always next year though!

Whats going on with custard factory now? That place was epic.

Was thinkin of going but Skint as moving house in January

POWERED BY THE GODZILLA SOUND SYSTEM
LINEUP OVER TWO ARENA'S

*** MIDNIGHT SET ***
HAZARD WITH EVIL B & HARRY SHOTTA

HYPE & IC3
DJ SS B2B RAY KEITH
WITH SKIBADEE & SHABBA
(HISTORY OF FORMATION RECORDS & DREAD RECORDINGS)

SHADOW DEMON COALTION
DJ SLY - BASSMAN - TRIGGA -SPYDA - SHAYDEE
MAJISTRATE
MAMPI SWIFT
NICKY BLACKMARKET - JUNGLE SET
RANDALL - JUNGLE SET
TOTAL RECALL & DIALOGUE
DJ HARVEST
ALPHA B2B GUV
THE SPARTANZ
CHUNKY BIZZLE
DJ DEVIZE
HARRY BIZZLE
CKB
DJ RAPID
SMOKE

MC'S
NUTCRACKA
SKIBADEE
TRIGGA
EKSMAN
IC3
EVIL B
BASSMAN
HARRY SHOTTA
HERBZIE
MAGIKA
FEARLES
SSPYDA
SHABBA
SHAYDEE
ACCAPELLO
DARKA & EXA
TNT
KOMBO
GUMMSTA
**AFTERPARTY**
STARTS @ 6:15AM
djs jaydan, guv, harry bizzle, chunky bizzle, + many more

Yada!

The factory club is a plush wine bar called club 75 i think but ive heard its gonna be used as a rave venue again soon.

The lake etc no longer get used, new owners didnt want that

Space 2 warehouse is now Gibb St warehouse. Isnt as big as it used to be as theyve built a lil 2nd room in the main arena.

Yada!

The factory club is a plush wine bar called club 75 i think but ive heard its gonna be used as a rave venue again soon.

The lake etc no longer get used, new owners didnt want that

Space 2 warehouse is now Gibb St warehouse. Isnt as big as it used to be as theyve built a lil 2nd room in the main arena.

It's called Bar 78 and it's well nice. Medicine reunion party is taking place on 9th Feb.

Back
Top Bottom