New year resolutions?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Do you have one? For a week people have been telling me what they plan to do better this year. Some are interesting some are boring. What do you plan to change about yourself.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Not really a New Years resolution as it's things I've been attempting/doing for a while but quit smoking (done) eat healthier, no more powders; I'm fine but as soon as I have a drink it's all I want, start exercising and generally start living a healthy life style. Was thinking about becoming veggie but it's too hard so just gonna cut out shit meats and no processed crap.

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
To stop being a drunk fucktard, literally just almost got booted from my lodgings for being awake at 3am talking on the internet by my landlady whos a stoner and plays bf3 all day, i cant quite work this shit out

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Fran is well, i do keep pestering him to come back to the forum but i think he's a fulll time loser which i wish i could be like, just playing games and stuff, edging by like a naughty git, im in fareham now, new job, near ewoks ethix aka crab eyes, we did a drunk the other day, hes a shady guy, very wow

bn14

VIP Junglist
full time loser are the backbone of this place. Fareham you say!? thought all the boat building jobs got sent to scotland (maybe that just bae systems) ? Shout me next time you go out for a beer only 40mins on the train for me

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
That would be awesome, hit me up when you can, I know very few people here, Im on a short contract, till March i think, what happens after that ill never know