New Wu Tang LP - Very ltd edition

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
yeah - someone is gonna spend a fortune for a one-off release of music, then upload it for all the leechers out there to have for free...what Wu Tang are doing is highlighting how fucked the music scene is, and you guys, in 3 comments, just cemented why :mrpanic:

d-low

I know you got soul
VIP Junglist
silly idea in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

yeah - someone is gonna spend a fortune for a one-off release of music, then upload it for all the leechers out there to have for free...what Wu Tang are doing is highlighting how fucked the music scene is, and you guys, in 3 comments, just cemented why :mrpanic:
what exactly are they highlighting by doing this?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You don't find it ever so slightly pretentious/condescending?

Everyone knew what was wrong with the music scene before rza decided to hand us an "egyptian sceptre"...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
4chan have already started an anonymous paypal account & have pledged to "upload it on an unprecidented scale", should they obtain it...

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
well it ain't gonna be as good as 36 chambers or liquid swords anyway so who cares.

Kinda interesting but comes over as too pretentious to hold any artistic merit

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah if you think about it nothing has been up to that beautiful golden standard the wu set from 36 chambers to iron man, and you all know that EVERYTHING RZA DID HAS BEEN SHIT total and utter shit and totally without any artistic merit, specially since those years before and certainly during bobby digital.

POINT IS THIS RZA, CILVARINGZ, TRUMASTA, RNS, AND all those silly fucking noboides that a 15 yr old kid with modplug could out do before their first spliff in the morning, why were they allowed to murder shaolin hiphop??