New wobbly/minimal tune

175 bpm dubstep? yeah it's a nice effort, but it'd sound good as a dubstep track at 140, with a few tweaks. where you get the fx samples from?

I had every intension to make it sound dubby, having been into Dubstep and Drum and bass. But I'm gonna take your advice and change the drum layers and perhaps the tempo and turn it into a Dubstep track. <3 the whole wobbly dubstep feel. =] Cheers for your feedback man.

Edit: The samples came off CD's. =]

I had every intension to make it sound dubby, having been into Dubstep and Drum and bass. But I'm gonna take your advice and change the drum layers and perhaps the tempo and turn it into a Dubstep track. <3 the whole wobbly dubstep feel. =] Cheers for your feedback man.

Edit: The samples came off CD's. =]

nice one, what's the cd called?, might have to nab some of them for my tracks :)

hello, i wasent really feeling the intro but when it drops it sounds ok, ithink its a bit to crisp sounding and could do with sounding more grymee... good stuff in this tho... gryme it up man, its decent..

thanks.

drums are very very empty and lacking beef - you need to layer them up loads and compress, you can hardly hear the kick at all and the snare is all high end, theres no low end at all. As far as the overall sound its not bad and I think could work ok as a d and b tune with alot of work as the samples are clean and strong, bass is not bad too. keep at it it fella.:hype:

Back
Top Bottom