new wip

Only thing I can think of is sidechaining that bass sound in the drop really hard (to add breaks from the bass). The bass can be a bit overwhelming if not going in and out, if that made any sense.

as you said, the intro needs a bit more, but looking at the drop, its sounding sick! i would leave it as it is to be honest. perfect amount of fx to keep it interesting, bass is heavy, mixdown is clear as well. i'm really feeling the evolving percussive element you got going, adds a nice groove towards the end! looking forward to the finished product

cheers cartel, yeah i'm not that good with intros yet, wish there would be some tuts or something, from simply a-b'ing i don't seem to get the hang of it

yeah i find it hard to get the ball rolling with an intro. all of a sudden something will click though. if your struggling to find suitable things to use, id recomend trying a load of random samples with a rever set to 100% wet and a 5-10 second decay time. can give a nice background effect! i find that anyway

Don't usually get in this section much and I don't produce, but here is my 2 pence worth.

Like Stu said, from the drop is on point, plus I liked the intro to be fair.
The choppy beat is wicked and the initial choice bass wobs are cool from the drop.

Just not a fan of that bass note that comes in first at 0:50. Sounds to like 'voice' bass if you know what I mean...... like 'yoi' that Heist used to use in his tunes. Hate that 'yoi' shit

I like about 95% of the tune though :)

Back
Top Bottom