New WIP

parsons19

VIP Junglist
Howdy yall,

Been trying to make something tonight but am really struggling, so instead I am pointlessly surfing round the internet :lol:

Thought I would share this WIP with you I posted the other night :) Might be able to get some vocals on this one which would be awesome...

Bare in mind it ain't finished of course! I want to see if the vocals happen and then work with them and see what else it needs after that. No EQ work done (apart from on the drums) and haven't sorted the levels out either.

Jordan

Fair play those hats in the intro are insanely clean. where did you get them?

Nice track was expecting a bit more sub on / after the drop tho seems a bit quiet but it's still work in progress. Get it finished!

Thanks for listening man, the hats are from a sample pack and I put a bit of reverb on there I think :) Can't remember what pack but it was something I got hold of pretty recently! I can find out if you like :D

I will give it more sub when I next have a fiddle :P

Thanks for listening man, the hats are from a sample pack and I put a bit of reverb on there I think :) Can't remember what pack but it was something I got hold of pretty recently! I can find out if you like :D

Yeah find out for me... Can be hard to find clean samples. Cheers

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

Yeah find out for me... Can be hard to find clean samples. Cheers

Sounds good man, rly loving those hats.
Btw I think a switch to garage beat @ the 2nd drop will work pretty well.(sounded awesome in my head :D)

Cheers Underspawn, good idea! I will try it out soon :)

Sovex, the hat loop is from the Phealeh "Ambient Dubstep" Sample Pack. Which is actually a sample pack you have to pay for. However, in the current issue of FutureMusic Magazine it comes with a small selection of the samples from the pack and the hats are one of them :) Thats where I got it from!

Jordan

yeah nice percussion.

for me i'm not too keen on the 3rd chord in the progression. sounds, flat and i was expecting something a bit more major & uplifting. your tune tho bro.

Cheers Underspawn, good idea! I will try it out soon :)

Sovex, the hat loop is from the Phealeh "Ambient Dubstep" Sample Pack. Which is actually a sample pack you have to pay for. However, in the current issue of FutureMusic Magazine it comes with a small selection of the samples from the pack and the hats are one of them :) Thats where I got it from!

Jordan

Nice one! ill have a look for this.

Good start man, sounds solid. Needs something else for sure, dubby delayed stabs or vocal clips or something.

Cheers subprime :) Hopefully I can get this girl in my class to do some vocals on top, then I can play around with them a bit :D That should give it that extra something :)

To do list for this tune:
More Sub! ;)
Vox or something
Garage beat on 2nd Drop

Cheers guys, I will be leaving this up as a WIP for a while, might be a week or two before I get back to this one...

Back
Top Bottom