New WIP - looking for feedback/ideas/crit

i quite like the drumwq work and stuff, i just really dnt dig the synth, its in that middle ground between happy and funky for me, not quite sitting on one side if u get what i mean.
the slightly higher synth is a bit loud, and im not sure the sub is coming through enough..
sorry to be negative mate, its down to preference alot of it

yeah... at the start it seems that it's gonna be a damn hard tune, and then the synths... are a bit funky happy I must admit too.
good job as the most common thing i'm used to hear is, bad drums and good synths. Here's the other way around, your drums are very good and the synth just need a bit more of touching or less processing plus another notes/tones imo!

yeah... at the start it seems that it's gonna be a damn hard tune, and then the synths... are a bit funky happy I must admit too.
good job as the most common thing i'm used to hear is, bad drums and good synths. Here's the other way around, your drums are very good and the synth just need a bit more of touching or less processing plus another notes/tones imo!

not really sure what to do to change that its too far in to change the notes now, you are talking about the stabby synth bass thing right?

just the notes, but man, don't change this tune, leave it as it is, just move forward and make a new tune with less processing in the synths and keep the cool drums :)

what you mean by less processing in the synths, im much better with drums that i am with synth

I think if you would that bass a bit more fat, some distortion, it would give some more boost on this track, and it would sound huge :). But this is already a good start. Like your drum patterns man.
Maybe make that kick and snare a bit more heavy.

Back
Top Bottom