New WIP (Liquid)

the wobble when its drops seems a bit simple and stands out a bit too much needs to sit further back in the mix so it compliments the rest of the track. Also the snare sounds a bit odd.Love the way that snare at 3:19 right before it drops back in :) other than that its sounding pretty good

the wobble when its drops seems a bit simple and stands out a bit too much needs to sit further back in the mix so it compliments the rest of the track. Also the snare sounds a bit odd.Love the way that snare at 3:19 right before it drops back in :) other than that its sounding pretty good

cheers man. took it into account and ill post a newer version later today, improved greatly imho ;)
And how does the snare sound odd? Its like 4 snares in one. Maybe i should simplify it into 2 or so.

thanks all!

yeah im really feeling the way you set the drop up, very nicely structured, but personaly yeh i just hate that wobble. horrible noise to my ears.

cheers man. took it into account and ill post a newer version later today, improved greatly imho ;)
And how does the snare sound odd? Its like 4 snares in one. Maybe i should simplify it into 2 or so.

thanks all!
sounds like there is a phaser or something over the top end

by the way i meant no offense when i said horrible noise to my ears just those dancefloor jump up sound arent to my taste

Back
Top Bottom