New WIP - Chelsea

ac

Chelsea WIP

I won't go into the full details of why I've started this one but I've only spent an hour so far, just felt like putting it up.

Production wise its not amazing, its like you just used all presets and didnt play about with them or beefed them up, work on that and your tunes will become alot more authentic.

Nice compositions though, its got a nice liquidy feel to it. Just needs more filling out with some synths or something.

can you feedback my track ?

Yeah, have to agree with the last poster. Its not much of a tune, just a melody with some beats. But as a work in progress i can understand it. I've had that feeling many a time. There one kind of magical thing tho - if you tell about a tune, sort of market it around before its ready, it actually never gets ready...

The melody in itself will not be enough hook, you'd need some other movement in there too, just some little things that make it sound more of a track than a preset doing a meldoy part. slow sweeps going around and coming back, drum fills that nobody's heard before... you know.

Good luck with it tho!

agreed wiv ^^^^ personally with the sounds you got there i wouldve imagined a more old skool jungly beat in there just my preference but yea definetly a work in progress an speakin from experience he's right if u post early versions of your tunes, they never get finished the way you want, its alot easier to get the tune as close to complete as u can then get the feedback. Anyway keep at it, you got any other tracks or just the one?

I have a MySpace. However, I'm aiming for a really minimal style, like Proxima or dBridge. Although I realise I'm a loooong way off their production skills.
But @ Conrad, I always make my own kicks and edit everything. I rarely used presets, but when I do I try to change it enough to make it unnoticeable. But hey, I'm just a beginner here :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom