New website I've been working on

Rich Pitchshift

VIP Junglist
I've recently launched a new website taking a retrospective look at breakbeat music and it's history. A lot of the content has been imported over from my old DnB Blog website. I found it hard to keep up to date with upfront releases and mixes on the previous site but wanted to keep some of the articles running. This led to the creation of A Bass Chronicle.

I'm also looking to get some of you guys involved if you're interested? I want to run a guest mix feature where the readers can pick out their favourite era of D&B (or any genre that helped to define it) and talk a little about it along with an accompanying mix (a bit like what I used to do for DnB Blog). It'd be good to have other peoples perceptions and hear about their love for the genre.

Have a look at the site and let me know what you think - any feedback would be appreciated.

URL: http://abasschronicle.co.uk/

im a fan of dnb 365, love reading reviews of older tracks and discovering ones I've missed, especially like how the breaks and samples are described and what other tracks they have been used in.. new site looks great

Hey mate, great design and aesthetics to the website, props to that, also great job getting the history out there, I'm sure dnb has a lot of interesting time periods (even now) to offer to readers haha.

Good stuff Rich, I will actually write something soon but probably after this weekend as I'm busy busy busy etc

Back
Top Bottom