DnB New vocal DnB

symbiosis

Twidller of knobs
Hi all. I challenged myself to try to complete and upload a new tune every week. This is this week's attempt for week 3. Due to the tight deadline the final mix tends to get a bit rushed so any assistance in identifying any glaring issues I may have missed would be greatly appreciated. I'm happy with the overall arrangement, but my weakness is sub levels so any feedback on that would be great. Also, feedback on general bass levels, particularly the wide stereo ones as I had some mono compatibility issues with them which I have mostly fixed but these would have affected their levels. Cheers!

Sounds pretty large mate! On my system/ears I'd say you could reduce the kick as it's almost overbearing and give the snare a tad more punch. I'd also try and make the reese cut through more (maybe via saturation).

Sounds pretty large mate! On my system/ears I'd say you could reduce the kick as it's almost overbearing and give the snare a tad more punch. I'd also try and make the reese cut through more (maybe via saturation).
Thanks for listening! Yeah I'll definitely do something about the kick. Thought it was a bit loud to begin with but I had so many other issues to deal with on this mix it completely slipped my mind! Im happy with the snare for now, but fiddling with the kick might change how I feel about that too lol Cheers for the feedback mate.

Back
Top Bottom