DnB New Vocal DnB: Better Off

Hey symbiosis, firstly good work I liked the tune, I thought the placement of the sounds in the mix was good..... my comments would be (and all imo ofcouse) I thought the drums where lacking a little punch and bottom end.. poss being a little picky here but on the fade in and out with the drums I thought the Q was a little high they where kinda piercing and whistling a bit so more of a smoother curve on the filter, I thought the arp was too loud when it came in... the rest I like :)
Hope this helps a little

Cool song. Couldn't really pick up anything I didn't like. Maybe the vocals could stand out a bit more? not louder but emphasized in some way?
Like the buildups, and the drop hits hard! :)

Hey symbiosis, firstly good work I liked the tune, I thought the placement of the sounds in the mix was good..... my comments would be (and all imo ofcouse) I thought the drums where lacking a little punch and bottom end.. poss being a little picky here but on the fade in and out with the drums I thought the Q was a little high they where kinda piercing and whistling a bit so more of a smoother curve on the filter, I thought the arp was too loud when it came in... the rest I like :)
Hope this helps a little

Yep agreed with you regarding the drums. I used parallel compression to make the drums bigger and fatter. There should be more low end present especially in the kick.

Also reduced the resonance slightly on ther filter.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom