NEW VIRUS?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by meathead1512, Mar 8, 2009.

1. meathead1512

meathead1512 Member

I just got this in an email! Don't no how true it is but i thought id pass it on anyway!!

Please
    Be Extremely Careful
    especially if using internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on.

This information arrived this morning direct from both Microsoft and Norton.

Please send it to everybody you know who has access to the Internet.

You may receive an apparently harmless email with a Power Point presentation
    'Life is beautiful.'

If you receive it DO NOT OPEN THE FILE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES , and delete it immediately .

If you open this file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful.'

Subsequently you will LOSE EVERYTHING IN YOUR PC and the person who sent it to you will gain access to your name, e-mail and password

This is a new virus which started to circulate on Saturday afternoon.

AOL has already confirmed the severity, and the antivirus software's are not capable of destroying it.

The virus has been created by a hacker who calls himself 'life owner.'

PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS EMAIL TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS and ask them to PASS IT ON IMMEDIATELY

2. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

looks a bit more real than the other chain warnings that go round. cheers for the heads up

3. hyper_d_96

hyper_d_96 Member

People who make a virus should be made to listen to the smurfs album till blood comes out their ears w*****s. cheers for the warning :D

4. hyper_d_96

hyper_d_96 Member

Any one got a smurfs album want to play it to my mother in law she is a virus that keeps coming back that wont go away .

5. Rock*

Rock* Member

Whats London Elektricity sending a virus round for? (Desperately hopes he's got the right artist)

6. ac

ac I've been naughty, I'm banned

Really, if you open mail from an anonymous or unknown person, or mail that you haven't asked for, then there's guaranteed to be something suspicious about it.

7. OCR

OCR SB

bwahhahahaha :D

seriously though, it's a load of bollocks. This has been around for ages. And chain emails are a good way of starting random shit and making people believe it...

edit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_is_beautiful_virus_hoax