New version of Blandwagon Poos

V Matt

VIP Junglist
John B's set last night was well funny - he played some 'electro shit' (that remix of Hey Mickey) which had everyone who hasn't heard it before standing around saying what the fuck and then played a new version of Blandwagon Blue which samples Twisted Individuals little speech about him only doing it to sell more records

The mans a proper joker :applause:

I always wonder if the boys at formation are all just having a right laugh at each other about all this shit, maybe we'll get to see Tim dog style diss albums. Maybe a remix of Bitch wid a perm adapted for John B's mop or Q project

V Matt said:
John B's set last night was well funny - he played some 'electro shit' (that remix of Hey Mickey) which had everyone who hasn't heard it before standing around saying what the fuck and then played a new version of Blandwagon Blue which samples Twisted Individuals little speech about him only doing it to sell more records

The mans a proper joker :applause:
Yeh I heard those last night. Must big up John B, it had everyone smiling and laughing!

sdm said:
Yeh I heard those last night. Must big up John B, it had everyone smiling and laughing!

It was proper busy this time wasn't it, definately taking off now :thumbsup:

Bkey and Dylans set which ended up being mostly Bkey was off the fucking hook :dutty:

Too lean and knackered to stay for most of Keaton & Hive but what I heard was good

V Matt said:
It was proper busy this time wasn't it, definately taking off now :thumbsup:

Bkey and Dylans set which ended up being mostly Bkey was off the fucking hook :dutty:

Too lean and knackered to stay for most of Keaton & Hive but what I heard was good
We stayed till the end!

It was well worth the trip to London :slayer:

yeah, that should be well funny..
they should.. when this is all over.. release a nice big lp starting at T-10

I really can't wait to see what twisted comes up with! If he does his same old bassline he proves John B's point so what is he gonna do.........?

Make a new type of bassline................? :|

Make some new beats...................maybe............................? :confused:

Nah man, he won't be able to do it!! Its too much for him, no way, he'd have to make a whole new style and everything!!

An old clown can't learn new trick's!!

I say they just duke it out, many y mano.
This is like the 50 Cent and Ja Rule beef that's been going on for some time in the states (also talkin' shit through their records to each other).
But that shit is hella funny.
"What are ya goin' about ya muppet"?

i already asked Lee ( twisted ) about his comeback and his exact words were..

'' i aint got time for that nonce''

hahahahahaha.... oh well.. woulda been funny to hear a response but it aint gonna happen :'(

yeah, i think that motion probably got it right, would be too hard for him to have a comback that didnt just dig another hole, but yeah, woulda loved to hear him go trancey or something maybe?

Back
Top Bottom