New User

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by william1984, Oct 31, 2007.

1. william1984

william1984 New Member

Hi guys

I've loved Drum N Bass for years now and its gotten better over the past few years and I'm planning on making a radio station to broadcast live events from years ago upto the present date.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wanted to get some ideas from you guys and also if any of you guys would listen to it.

My Ideas are as follows:

Everynight I would boradcast 3-4 hours of live sets from Hysteria, Random Concept, Raveology, Sidewinder, Slamin Vinyl etc...

Listeners can request a set that they would like to hear either on the same night or the next night etc...

These are the ideas I have at the moment and wanted you guys to give us some feedback.

For the broadcasting I was gonna use UBroadcast but you have to download the player to listen to my show, so if anyone has any ideas on the program thats best to broadcast the show would be great.

I'll look forward to hearing from you guys. Respect. :gpeace:

2. MARKLAR

MARKLAR International Tracksuit Salesman

:welcome: 2 the forum
    :banana::banana::banana:

3. igethigh

igethigh Member

welcome to the forum playa

4. MoveYaStructure

MoveYaStructure Member

alrite m8 i dont know shit bout radio stations but dat wud b mental!! drum n bass needs 2 b herd! especialy trigga and the bass!!! have u done nefin about it yet? talk 2 sum of the hardcore dnbforum ppl shadowdemon swoof dappa don tomwazere ders a few more but if nefin dey will b able 2 hook u up i reckon. hope i helped

5. SWOOF

SWOOF I've been naughty, I'm banned

ez brother pm me and we`ll sort sum heavt choons out fo ya station...much respect blud