New Ultimate fighter

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by tone090, Oct 7, 2010.

1. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

Anyone watching the new Ultimate Fighter? It's Team GSP vs. Team Koscheck :jay:

2. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Yes and its bad ass. I never liked gsp until i saw this tuf, maybe coz kos is such a prick it makes gsp more likeable . SPOILER hope they bring back English as wildcard, he didnt deserve to lose that fight shoulda got the decision after 2 rounds and he's representing as the only brit. Team gsp ftw though.

3. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

Just watch the 4th ep on torrent. Ive seen GSP fight a few times and he kicks ass. I just want to see that follow up from the end of the first ep, where you see someone sparks someone out in their house.

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:29 ----------

Yeah i would of loved to see english knock fuck out of him. I had him for round 1 and 2 anyway, egghead dana white always gives a 3rd round.

4. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Yeah you see kos push gsps trainer in the face? i wanna see that shit, the guys huge too, would love to see him smash kos face, daley stylie.

5. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

At the end of the first ep they show you a peek at the rest of the season. They show a clip of the guys back at the house and someone get into someone face then gets chinned out.

6. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

it must be good if u is the only one postin...tunin in now.........cant cos i forgot i have to iron my socks.

7. Olllie

Olllie Bom Bom Cloud

It's not just him posting, they both got the same avatar

8. chanty

chanty Active Member

what channel can i get it on?? watched all of last season Rampage vs Rashad. watched it on espn replay....... know anywhere online i can watch UFC or ultimate fighter for free? cheers

9. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Mate you missed last season then, tito vs chuck was a banger. You can find this season in loadsa places try dakdan or i view tube or just search it on your browser. Its easy to find. Oh and You Ku, if in doubt you ku it.

10. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

My mate told me a good site to watch all the fights, but i cant remember it, ill ask him next time i see him. I go on torrentz.com and download them off there. Rampage vs Rashad was awesome loved the anticipation around Kimo fighting and watching big baby fight! But as Monkey said the last one with Chuck vs Tito was well worth a watch!

If you are used to using torrentz then you can dl them off here: http://www.torrentz.com/search?f=ultimate+fighter+s12

11. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Just watched episode 5, jean charles skarbowsky kicks the ever loving shit outta team gsp and does it all whilst pissed, dudes a serious bad ass. Good episode.

12. tone090

tone090 Bare back rider!

13. Monkey spasm

Monkey spasm Member

Yeah and he smokes and drinks before fights. haha. Nutter. Amazing muay thai.