New tunes

sato

...up on myspace - can't have you all thinking I just give opinions without putting myself out there for criticism :wave:

Turning Point and Rough Ground - both forthcoming on Ingredients Records in the new year

www.myspace.com/kbsato

...up on myspace - can't have you all thinking I just give opinions without putting myself out there for criticism :wave:

Turning Point and Rough Ground - both forthcoming on Ingredients Records in the new year

www.myspace.com/kbsato

wicked man ill check a bit later, i heard that new one out with Jubei n treez on st holdings webpage, thats a banger mate really feeling that + the spirit track on the flip, another quality 12"!

Rough Ground's LFO bit sounds a slight bit off as the track rolls along, maybe turning the attack down just a slight bit would get it to fit a bit tighter.

Could just be the morning, or the shitty computer speakers i have at work. Thats all i got, everything is sounding really great !

Turning Point is a monster!

Rough Ground's LFO bit sounds a slight bit off as the track rolls along, maybe turning the attack down just a slight bit would get it to fit a bit tighter.

Could just be the morning, or the shitty computer speakers i have at work. Thats all i got, everything is sounding really great !

Turning Point is a monster!

nah man - that is intentional - every time it does a slightly different pattern with respect to the beat but it loops every 8 bars

All those tunes are fuckin sick Sato i would buy them all. esp Seeker, Turning point, Trident & Leak. def my cuppa rosie lee mate! i will keep a look out for ya beats in B.M soho
they all gonna be on vinyl i hope?

Back
Top Bottom