>>>>New Tunes,New Mix<<<< Spectrasoul, Noisia, Lomax, Alix Perez,S.P.Y, Nymfo & more

Filler

New mix on the soundcloud,

Stream:
http://soundcloud.com/filler/ff002

D/L:
http://soundcloud.com/filler/ff002/download

4 Points - Spectrasoul
>>Jungle FX - Lomax
Magnetic Field - Nymfo
Moon Patrol - S.P.Y
Black Rabbit - Ill Skillz
Deception - Noisia
Guardian - Spectrasoul
Stray (Icicle Rmx) - Alix Perez
Tuning VIP - D Kay & Lee
Cabin Fever - Marcus Intalex
Bear Music - Commix
Therapy - Original Sin
I'm Free - Alix Perez
Be True - Commix
State 808 - Alix Perez
Satellite Type 2 - Commix
>>Phantom Force - Digital & Spirit
The Sentry - Marcus Intalex

Have a listen/DL if u want

Two more mixes on there as well,

Feedback appreciated

safe

Last edited:
Re: >>>>New Tunes,New Mix<<<< Spectrasoul, Noisia, Lomax, Alix Perez,S.P.Y, Nymfo & m

Nice Tune Selection mixed very well also Very Good Mix

:rave:

Re: >>>>New Tunes,New Mix<<<< Spectrasoul, Noisia, Lomax, Alix Perez,S.P.Y, Nymfo & m

Anyone liking it? T/L for the first 15 mins is pretty nice.

cheers mate, thanks for listening.

you guys got any thoughts or advice?

no one got any comments then? it's pretty hard to improve if no one gives any advice mmkay.

yeah cos no one will listen to this mix or give any feedback.

when did you turn into some internet hardman

its alright man Im mates with him off the forum, did u check the mix?

was just trying to make sure everything stayed friendly. :)
on the dl now. tracklist looks good. let u know what i think

top bloke. yeah man feedback would be appreciated.

was alright. some of the mixes worked well, others not so well. probably just a matter of EQing just a touch better maybe?

Also at times you kept a mix rolling for a while and when you make a switch into the next track it feels a bit "abrupt" if you know what i mean. (timing is fine, thats not what i mean) maybe just eq the other track out a bit better so the switch isnt so blunt. (at times a switch into a bassline can work but not always...)

cant really tell you in technical terms what you need to do cus im no expert, but hope that helps.

apart from that its was good

New mix on the soundcloud,

Stream:
http://soundcloud.com/filler/ff002

D/L:
http://soundcloud.com/filler/ff002/download

4 Points - Spectrasoul
>>Jungle FX - Lomax
Magnetic Field - Nymfo
Moon Patrol - S.P.Y
Black Rabbit - Ill Skillz
Deception - Noisia
Guardian - Spectrasoul
Stray (Icicle Rmx) - Alix Perez
Tuning VIP - D Kay & Lee
Cabin Fever - Marcus Intalex
Bear Music - Commix
Therapy - Original Sin
I'm Free - Alix Perez
Be True - Commix
State 808 - Alix Perez
Satellite Type 2 - Commix
>>Phantom Force - Digital & Spirit
The Sentry - Marcus Intalex

Have a listen/DL if u want

Two more mixes on there as well,

Feedback appreciated

safe

hey man! your the first person who i have listened to their mix purley on the basis of your tune selection i jus saw it and thought yea thats my cuppa tea!
first of all the mix couldn`t be any more crisp, perfectamondo!!! (even tho i listened to it very quickly)
But what i will say, and this comment doesnt apply at all if the mix was a sort of podcast type mix, but what i will say is try and be a bit more rapid with mixing the next tune in.
I myself am an impatient bastard with that sort of thing but even still nowdays people generally get bored after half a tune unless its a banger, so my advice to you is to maybe see next time (to test urself) if you can squeeze another 5-10 tunes into the whole mix but keep it the same length of time! I only wanna give constructive critisism not diss mixes so i hope i didnt come across that way!
big ups

Back
Top Bottom