New tunes, need some feedback plz

Tactix

www.myspace.com/tactixdnb
[dnb - techstep] Tactix - Deathsilence

ez all,
I got a new tune online, with a singer from a metalband, if you have the time to give me some advice/feedback, please take a listen @ myspace.com/tactixdnb

If the player doesn't work, just refresh :)

thnx!!

safe
Tactix

Last edited:
I got Fear to work but not the others?

Dark man! really like how the beats go with the bass-line. really Heavy! nice sounds and good arragment.
Samples wicked too.

Keep it up you have a talent there!

hi man, sorry i took so long to check your stuff.

shadow is fucking sick!!!!:gslayer:
gabba dnb with a trance twist id say! i reckon you should chuck in some melodic harmonies along with the drums and bass after the second drop though.

i like the intro to Death silence, all the screaming and those heavy bass stabs, but when it drops it sounds too messy for my taste, to many high frequncies - still very impressive - youre 17???

ive got mixed feelings about outlaw - the drums are wicked, as is the bass, but th strings suck - no offense, but they just sound fake, with no human feel - take time
with velocity and layering - maybe sample some expressions to meld in with your strings to make them sound more real.

still all these tunes are well produced, although at times unoriginal - but at the end of the day its your music, and what the fuck do i know what goes on in your head??????//:cowbell: :cowbell:

Took a peek at Deathsilence, the intro was a carnage! I led me to believe just what was coming... murder. Heavy, heavy contrasts in the mid part before the drop, i like a lot. Never heard this type of satanism :D

Still, the "singer" suffers from having to battle from frequency space with some instrument... not really sure what it is because of... well you know... mayhem.

still, very harsh

which is nice.

Back
Top Bottom