new tunes from me (deep dubstep)

Deep tunes, nice bass on both of them. maybe add some variation to music maker (cool sample, heard it already in few tunes lately) ..
Big up

"Music Maker" - Nice deep roller, the flute rocks. (something about the audio sounds weird, like some kind of metallic artifacting going on every now and then(kind of like a metal twitch)... maybe something to do with myspace or the way you encoded the wav?)

"Vertigo" - Another nice and deep roller. The Perc is chunky, and the Sub works well.

:solidwork:

"Music Maker" - Nice deep roller, the flute rocks. (something about the audio sounds weird, like some kind of metallic artifacting going on every now and then(kind of like a metal twitch)... maybe something to do with myspace or the way you encoded the wav?)

"Vertigo" - Another nice and deep roller. The Perc is chunky, and the Sub works well.

:solidwork:

cheers for the comments mate , yeah i think myspace is playing up on music maker, which is annoying.

big ups bro

Cool beans, I figured it was something to do with Myspace or the compression of the audio.

Hey, if you get a chance, I'd love some feedback on the slow tune I posted this morning. :D

Back
Top Bottom