New tunes by Donny - They will make you bleed!

just listening now, like breaks used, need to be normalized between diferent breaks tho, synth in break is deadly, would actually make ur ears bleed if played loud enuff! not sure about the 'gonna get medievalmon ur ass' clip, sounds very resonant evil, could be a good or bad thing i suppose...
cant really comment on the mix dueto shit headphones, but sounds tight :)

again love the breaks used, well programmed/processed!

thumbs up :slayer:

DJ ORE said:
just listening now, like breaks used, need to be normalized between diferent breaks tho, synth in break is deadly, would actually make ur ears bleed if played loud enuff! not sure about the 'gonna get medievalmon ur ass' clip, sounds very resonant evil, could be a good or bad thing i suppose...
cant really comment on the mix dueto shit headphones, but sounds tight :)

again love the breaks used, well programmed/processed!

thumbs up :slayer:

Cheers for the feedback geeza :cool:

pretty fucking impressive mate! All the tunes are don! lovin ur drum cuts and pure evil bass, hilarious! just wondering where u got that phaser type bass from in domestic violence, been looking for that type of bass for ages!!!!!? need it so bad! or did u phaser it yourself? The tunes are pure quality, dark side all the way! keep it up!! check out
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/djsynapsemusic.htm when u can, see what u think! :respekt:

This is fuckin heavyness! love every ounce of this tune - the vox sample quality is too low tho an it shows agsainst the high quality of every other element.

Hit me up a PM, might have someone whod be interested in releasing this or can put you onto other labels. :gaywhite:

Sick tune, bigups :sick:

akasynapse said:
just wondering where u got that phaser type bass from in domestic violence, been looking for that type of bass for ages!!!!!? need it so bad! or did u phaser it yourself?

use a chorus 4 that type of sound (y) nice tunage by the way.

Back
Top Bottom