new tune

Yeah that hat or ride or whatever in the main section is a bit robotic. The bass sounds like it's next door. Sounds like it could be pretty cool tho. The snare wasn't my favourite. The kick sounds like a muffled log drum, no attack. I think there's a tune there tho.
OK

Last edited:
like the intro...
indeed as subprime mentioned, snare isn't all that...try layering a phat snare underneath
maybe a bit more percussion, bass is really nice (reminds me of mindscape)
nice track tho', now try to work on the drums and this can be a very good track...

yeah thanks for the feed back...

and i have this probalem when i play my tunes through windows media palyer or cool edit
it plays my tunes a lot clearer than in the myspace

but this tune i was learning more about layering bass

yeah drums aint my strong point at the moment
i am concentrating on the bASS for now
but my next tune has far better and clearer drums in it and i am just getting to grips with battery 3 aswell so the drums on my next tune will sound better

but thanks for replying

Last edited:
Yeah I get ya sound now if you just starting with a sampler like Battery. Try and humanize your cymbals ( but don't use the Battery humanize function, don't think it's that great) Find out about voice groups if you don't already know, and you can set the cells up so a (C3) eg, plays one, two three......snares for a layered sound. Loads more, all trial and error.
Luck

Back
Top Bottom