new tune

u got like a high saw wave on there lol proper west coast low rider shizzzz love it....

ummm... sounds good man would have been big back in the day, i like it as i love the jungle sound u got going on,

Damned on the other hand could be a big tune now if u sorted out the mix and made some hench drums for it could be a banger!!!!! fix it up man trust me!!

Peace

west coast lol sorta deathrow records shit ha ha,yeah im not to clued up on eq,ing and fatning bass and sounds watched vids on you tube ect but well production is time.as for the tune being old i know what you mean but some say that sound is coming back but personally i think it has never gone,just overshadowed by modern stuff.I appreciate the comments mate and taking the time to listen ect.bigups to ya.

west coast lol sorta deathrow records shit ha ha,yeah im not to clued up on eq,ing and fatning bass and sounds watched vids on you tube ect but well production is time.as for the tune being old i know what you mean but some say that sound is coming back but personally i think it has never gone,just overshadowed by modern stuff.I appreciate the comments mate and taking the time to listen ect.bigups to ya.

i agree man! i well enjoy making the old skool sounds! listen tho keep at it man and stick to your style! just beef everything up!!!

Safe

Back
Top Bottom