new tune

Bassline is as heavy, as it is tight, but im afraid the drums are played out to death and need to be be a bit more commited with the heavyness of the other elements.

Make your self a ripper-of-a-drum pattern an this could be a heavy tune! (If you need one maybe i could sort you one of my beats ;) )

Pick a style for a particular track - Dark, Jump-up, Liquid etc, an keep it with a single element, mixed styles are hard to pull off.

The vocals are old skool but maybe loose the ragga vocal and keep "the fuck what you heard"

the "Medal of Honour" sample is a cool idea,needs a bit more atmosphere to it maybe.

:thumbsup:

whoodidklaww said:
Bassline is as heavy, as it is tight, but im afraid the drums are played out to death and need to be be a bit more commited with the heavyness of the other elements.

Make your self a ripper-of-a-drum pattern an this could be a heavy tune! (If you need one maybe i could sort you one of my beats ;) )

Pick a style for a particular track - Dark, Jump-up, Liquid etc, an keep it with a single element, mixed styles are hard to pull off.

The vocals are old skool but maybe loose the ragga vocal and keep "the fuck what you heard"

the "Medal of Honour" sample is a cool idea,needs a bit more atmosphere to it maybe.

:thumbsup:

thanks for the feedback man!

yeah im still new to the production scene, only about 4 months.

stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom