New tune

Rightside

Hey, I`m Rightside. I introduced myself here last week, and said I`d stick a tune of mine up.

It`s Drum n Bass as I see it.

It`s called Semil and See After (Semilanceata haha) and it is part of the Scare-Tactix drum n bass movement.

It`s got Bill Hicks in it.
www.myspace.com/rightsidehardcore
A pain in the bum i know but it`s the third song down in my player so if you could take the time to click it that would be good.
If you want to check the other trax out, they aint DnB, the first is a rave breaks mix of Bob Marley`s 3 little Birds,
and the second is a Rightside hardcore tune for the Rezerection in Scotland where I MC.

peace.

yeee that bass is fat man well warm sound and varies often enough to keep it interesting
drums are clean and punchy, although i reckon you could maybe a lyer a few more breaks/loops over them to make them sound a bit richer/fuller, but eq them all different so it doesnt get muddy
samples awesome very clear - which is problem i have quite often..
ye its well good track mate keep it up
what software you using?

likin all the tunes on your player man
as for the dnb tune
very nice-well put together -
drums are crisp-bass is fukin movin-love the tones all fitting well together
kinda reminds me of old john b with new school drums
very nice tunage indeed
respect

all the tunes are fuckin wicked mate. Think you might get strung up for doin that to a Marley tune but liked it anyway mate. DNB tune semil, bassline is a killa. RESPECT
peace

Yes Toxy I mixdown with Reason :)

WICKED! give me something to aim for respect!

i lived in scotland for about 5 years before i moved to sweden.was in glasgow for 1 yr and up in aberdeen for 4yr use to work in shettleton(heart-disease capital of europe) even had a girlfriend from eastkilbride :rowley: hahahahhaha.f@ckin muppet!

Last edited:
Let me hear you say is nice man, you play at the rez, LOL ! I thought the rez dies years ago once Bassy G and everyone stopped when the old sound died out !
the stab when the lead trance sound comes in is too loud, I'd take a few db off it imo
oooft, proper cheese when it drops, LOL ! HArdcore you know the score, LOL !

Semil & See - I really like your dnb tune, lots of nice sounds, nice mix, drums smack and elements all fit together, this could get signed ;)

your 3 little birds mashup is cool :)

You should get on the www.scottishdrumandbass.com forum mate, there's also loadsa breakcore and hardcore heads on there as well, people like Fuk-Nut, Tekamine, Tam o Banter and Jimmy C frequent it alot and you may know them as DJ's seeing as your from edinburgh

Back
Top Bottom