DnB New tune :)

nice track brooo, everything sits nicely i like it, but still prefer that other 1 the other day :)

Elo! Sorry, didn't see this one earlier... ur posting too many these day ;)
Nice, classy, calm vibe again.. everything sits well, all sounds clean and well balanced. I start thinking you'll never make different music since the atmo of ur tracks is always the same ... some call it consistent, some not. Really upto u guys. I personally would love to see some more drum variations (or additional fx) and synth movement in ur tracks as the overall quality is very high it appears to me it would be the only missing ingredients.. keep them coming boys!! :2thumbs:

Last edited:
Elo! Sorry, didn't see this one earlier... ur posting too many these day ;)
Nice, classy, calm vibe again.. everything sits well, all sounds clean and well balanced. I start thinking you'll never make different music since the atmo of ur tracks is always the same ... some call it consistent, some not. Really upto u guys. I personally would love to see some more drum variations (or additional fox) and synth movement in ur tracks as the overall quality is very high it appears to me it would be the only missing ingredients.. keep them coming boys!! :2thumbs:
Thx man! :D

Knew from the drums at the start this would be nice and not disappointed ! Defo my sort of track, everything sits well, just a nice liquid steppa
the chords carry nicely an the atmosphere works really well, think the best one iv heard from you.
Happily play it on the podcast if you want to send it over

Knew from the drums at the start this would be nice and not disappointed ! Defo my sort of track, everything sits well, just a nice liquid steppa
the chords carry nicely an the atmosphere works really well, think the best one iv heard from you.
Happily play it on the podcast if you want to send it over
Thx man I will! :D

Wow this one is cool i like the little clicki snaredrum and the vocal adlips the little synth in there is really nice to overall great production like this one mate!

Back
Top Bottom