DnB NEW TUNE!!!!(WIP)

thanks man. im going to beef up my hats, just cant get that punchy snare! any tips? also having a bit of a problem with filling out the intro, stuck for ideas

Agree, really nice track man, but don't think the the drums suit it (Pattern is fine, would just use a heavier kick n snare)

As mentioned, beef up the drums! also some mid distortion on the bass would be nice maybe ? it's very subtle, I like that, but a little more punch to it would be nice imo

getting a punchy snare thats fat is real difficult, ive never been able to achieve it, i got somewere close to where i wanna be on my rudimental remix - i think the trick with the snare is to have the obvious 200hz punch in it (if its not there layer another underneath, or a tom , or boost at 200hz) then to have a nice splash, white noise trail or reverb- then its just a matter of multi band compression, transient shaping and layering to get a really fast attacking snare - the vengance essential packs have got amazing snare samples - search for crispy dinner snares there pretty nice too!

Back
Top Bottom