NEW TUNE WARCRAFT REMIX [JUMP UP]

some nice n gnarly sounds in there. reckon it would be cool to get more drum fills like the one at 54

not really a fan of this mate to be honest. just doesnt do it for me for some reason

i tell you what though that storm tune is fucking wicked mate! love it! although im pissed off cos i was making a tune with a rainy kinda intro haha

not really a fan of this mate to be honest. just doesnt do it for me for some reason

i tell you what though that storm tune is fucking wicked mate! love it! although im pissed off cos i was making a tune with a rainy kinda intro haha

same thoughts

I also did a song with rain as an intro hahaha

i mean dont get me wrong, im not saying its a shit track, the drums are good. and the track is well mixed down (much better than i can do)

But the bass is overly used, that bitcrusher kinda sound. its also not as creative as usual. Your other songs have the SC factor. This one doenst have that in my opinion. Its missing your usual big sound/ creativity

i mean dont get me wrong, im not saying its a shit track, the drums are good. and the track is well mixed down (much better than i can do)

But the bass is overly used, that bitcrusher kinda sound. its also not as creative as usual. Your other songs have the SC factor. This one doenst have that in my opinion. Its missing your usual big sound/ creativity

fair enuff man i see wat ya mean about that tone its quite over used an shit!lol
cheers for checkin tho man!

tbh i quite like this track. yes that bitcrusher bass sound is overused but its a well produced track. nice 1 m8

Loving this one mate! Well i love em all lol but that drop surprised me with sickness! Its like being stabbed with a candycane, you don't mind cos they're good lol. Any chance of a 320 bro?

Loving this one mate! Well i love em all lol but that drop surprised me with sickness! Its like being stabbed with a candycane, you don't mind cos they're good lol. Any chance of a 320 bro?

cheers mate.
im still doin a few bits to this so no 320 yet.:D

yeah i agree with dirty pimp on this the mix and drums and the bass are all technically good but it sounds too much like every other modern jump up tune from producers that all sound the same. Just from browsing some new jump up on youtube from less popular producers like sensai etc etc its like theres no effort being put into tunes anymore. I think alot of your other tunes are sound, but I want you to keep putting lots of your SC style and thought into all of your tunes. This one only has a good bass and good beat going for it but there is no emotion or soul to the tune, keep focused on telling a story or trying to convey a message across through your tunes and I will buy your album

yeah i agree with dirty pimp on this the mix and drums and the bass are all technically good but it sounds too much like every other modern jump up tune from producers that all sound the same. Just from browsing some new jump up on youtube from less popular producers like sensai etc etc its like theres no effort being put into tunes anymore. I think alot of your other tunes are sound, but I want you to keep putting lots of your SC style and thought into all of your tunes. This one only has a good bass and good beat going for it but there is no emotion or soul to the tune, keep focused on telling a story or trying to convey a message across through your tunes and I will buy your album

fair enuff man each to there own an all that.
im quitelikin the bit crushed yea sound at the mo!lol
also its quite hard to make a tune with soul and emotion wen ur using a sample from southpark!lol

Last edited:
lol true mate init, look forward to your next new tune mate theyr getting better and better, you're better than me at producing anyway mate, what software you using?

Back
Top Bottom