New tune: Vocals-guitars-cheddar

likin the intro, vocals coming through nice and crisp, id turn the hihat a lil down, could be me tho. drop could be more structured, but nice sound and the percussion is pretty nice, too. the amens also sound pretty cool in there and im really feelin the part with more vocals.

pretty good id say!

The intro was a little long..........too much foreplay.......The kick was hiding. Those ride bell type sounds were a little prominent. Talking a few tweaks in the mixing. I don't know if the random amens benefited the track or not??
The bass was there, was ok, but not cutting through. But that may just be what you wanted to do?
Over-all I think she enjoyed it a fraction more than I did, but it was still pretty good. ;)

Some funny vox u got there, i feel as tho they need turnin down tho especially the 'yes' one, nice build up there to the break down all the elements are there but it could of dropped by now tho (at the 2:16 mark) sub is nice man could do with a lomaxy type bass sweepin over the whole lot, kinda just fell into it, good ideas there man drums could be a bit bigger, keep at it tho man big up!

Back
Top Bottom