new tune up

ez mate, nice to hear more of the dark techy shizzle from you ;) u know i have a soft spot for this style :D

monk sample is heavy (i use it myself hehe). proper sick vibes here bro, if u have time would love to get a collab going

peace

I got this message:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.myspace.com contains elements from the site darkwax.co.uk, which appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
For detailed information about the problems with these elements, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for darkwax.co.uk.
Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.

tell you what. this section of the forum is leading me a lot more towards the dark techy shizzle ketz mentions so aptley.

am really feeling the zeal n ketz tracks at the minute.

anyway Soul Searcher. the snare is a bit shady (am not sure if thats the mp3 quality u talked about), but am not really liking it and the clangy snare that comes in really wants a phat hard drum pattern to work off. the actual arrangment of basses to fx works well though fella nice effort

Back
Top Bottom