New tune, this is kinda funky!!!

i do enjoy this part of the forum a lot, it gives mint insight into the minds of budding producers some tunes are pretty gash but ones like this are fresh and make taking the time out to check em out worth while, nice and simple. am not big into liquid but its a good effort. like the drums and melody they sit well toghether.

i do enjoy this part of the forum a lot, it gives mint insight into the minds of budding producers some tunes are pretty gash but ones like this are fresh and make taking the time out to check em out worth while, nice and simple. am not big into liquid but its a good effort. like the drums and melody they sit well toghether.

hey man, that's some mighty nice comments you left, I feel like ive had a good pat on back, I really appreciate that more than you realize, and good comments too about it being fairly simple, I don't often do twisted up shit , mostly just groovey simple tunes our grandparents can relate too:D

The most twisted tune ive done is probably one call spaced out, link in my sig, its on Juno and I'm gratefull for the sales so far, simple grooves with subtle fx your only hear loud or on headphones:D

Thanks you's !!!
:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom