new tune,the smasher

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
Dude, if you want to build up to 3 minutes 30 or something you need a MASSIVE drop. Needless to say I thought the structure was a bit crazy and the bass was on holiday.
Keep at it. The piece at 2:43 was quite nice. Bring it back to 1 min, maybe don't stretch the build-up so long and add a big sub or nasty bass on the drop. Vary the drums.
Just some thoughts.

Dude, if you want to build up to 3 minutes 30 or something you need a MASSIVE drop. Needless to say I thought the structure was a bit crazy and the bass was on holiday.
Keep at it. The piece at 2:43 was quite nice. Bring it back to 1 min, maybe don't stretch the build-up so long and add a big sub or nasty bass on the drop. Vary the drums.
Just some thoughts.
nice 1 will do mate can you give some tips on the best layout of dnb track, how many bars to the first brake and all that
it will a big help mate

subprime

Dysjoint
VIP Junglist
I'm not saying there's a best layout for dnb. Far from it I enjoy variation. But it's all relative, if you keep me hanging for a long time (and three minutes is long) you have to make it worth waiting.
DON'T start getting too hung up on numbers etc, it's all about feel.

thanks for all the help, my mate gave me some good info-intro 4x 64 beat phrase-main song 4x 64 beat phrase-breakdown 1 or 2 64 beat phrase-main song part 2 4x 64 beat phrase-outro 1 or 2 64 beat phrase he said this is a basic arrangement for a DNB song, :)any one else got a good lay out