new tune "The day off"

nice intro, drums sound good, sounds are interesting. bass sounds are brutal, production on this is really nice. good breaks, nice motion. maybe a little more variety in the beat, but overall really good!

stellar thanks for actually commenting back and so soon too :D oh by vary up the beat you mean the bassline or the drums im guessin drums ill do it up but hopefully it should be finished soon big ups for the brutal bass sounds comment.

i can see what you were doing with this

rolls along ok

Drums need a lot more work tho, they need a lot more power behind them. They also need more edits to keep them interesting

The track needs a general fill out imo

Keep working it man :)

ye ye big ups for the reply, yeah drums aren't as heavy as they should be but ill be doin that n changing it a bit more its just the general beat until its finished i just started it today made it in about 3-4ish hours but thx ill do what i can

Perc sounds right where it needs to be... Prod as a whole sounds great... and that vocal sample is nice, loud and audible.

The main 'lead' bass... I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling the patch AT all... I think the riff is neat and fun.. but the patch isn't doing it for me. Your other bass fill sounds are solid.

Track is full of neat sounds.

Drums are a bit 'meh' beause you don't do any fillwork or edits.
Cool but unpolished imo.

solid Prod though:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom