New Tune - Scram

Sound like you have some phasing issues on the highs in the intro's, sounds messy man, I'd get it sorted ! It sounds really bad now the bass is in, I quite like the bass sound after the drop but the phasing on the highs is hurting my ears man so I cant listen anymore !

lol, ok sorry about your ears. help me out, why would i be getting phasing issues? volume? i think some of the hats were lapping each other, iv taken them out and notice bit of a differance..

Changed and Re-Uploaded it , if you get time see if theres any differance.. Thanks

Last edited:
it sounds fine from were im sitting mate
drumz are a bit dogde imo they sound cool just the hit points are a lil too much for me
bass is dutty proper raw electro ripping shit bwoy
respect

cool, thanks.. the sample was just off utube, something to do with nuclear reactors melting down..lol, sounded good at the time

lol, ok sorry about your ears. help me out, why would i be getting phasing issues? volume? i think some of the hats were lapping each other, iv taken them out and notice bit of a differance..

Changed and Re-Uploaded it , if you get time see if theres any differance.. Thanks

Have you layered your highs, if so it could be timing issues or just the wrong use of samples !

Basically phasing is when the polarity of two waves are at an opposite when they play which causes a weird psycho-acoustic phenonenom, layering isn't just about sticking another sample on top of another one, some samples just wont layer unless you flip the polarity of the track making the waves play simultaneously in time ! Also tune your samples you are layering as well !

just had a quick listen and the horrible phasing is now gone, sounds sooooooooooooo much better mate !

Last edited:
Thanks for that info. I actually ended up taking all hats out of the break id loaded into the nnxt.. just leaving the hats on the two rex breaks i had playing.
noticed the differance as soon as i got rid of the hats from the nnxt.
Thanks for listening again though

Back
Top Bottom