new tune - random flow

co0ke

windowlicker
VIP Junglist
hi all. i have been interested in making music for a while, but have rarely attempted to make dnb style music. i use reason 4.

http://www.soundclick.com/co0ke
(the name of the tune is random flow)

this is the result i am most happy with, and i am well aware it pails in comparison to the other tunes on this site. at this stage i am just looking to progress, not impress.

it is not the finished tune, i just sort of hit a brick wall with it.

one thing im sure of is that it is desperately lacking in the bass department, but i cant get a good bass sound from scratch.

any help/feedback/input would be greatly appreciated.

peace

hello... this seems ok, very spacey sounding, waiting for the drop.....

thats bass is ok but i think i would prefere a deeper and smoother bass, the bass you have in the intro would much better suit this tune i think just dont make it wobble so much, you could have a slow attack using the same bass in the intro with a quick sub stabbin to give its punch, its hard to explain and i hope you catch my drift.

peace.

thanks for your words man. i think i understand what you mean with regards to the bass. need to get back in the zone¬!

not to keen on your snare-short it a bit-cut length of snare sample
like the change-nice drop
sounds as your main bass could use a bit of sub to it -i like to layer using the same pattern and shift down an octive or two-simple but effective
sounds as your fx and other is well in order and think you could have a good choon on your hands bro
keep at it

Back
Top Bottom