New tune of mine has just been released, would love some feedback

Don't really know enough to give constructive feedback - other than to say I liked it. Drums sounded silky and clean in my headphones. Piano reminded me a little of 'To build a home', Cinematic Orchestra. Love that kinda bass you got on there, full-sounding. Cheers

Very nice mate. Drums and bass is clean, maybe a bit to much low end, drowns out the rest of the range a touch. would be nice to have those mid/highs coming through more through EQ maybe, but i know how it is, easier said than done! Over all, a really nice track. good work. (

Really liking this. Drums are crisp and the movement in the bass line is subtle enough to still be smooth without over powering. Nice to hear the vocal sample used in a different way to the technicolor track.

How did you make the drum track so clean? Is it made from single hit samples?

Thanks a bunch everyone!
How did you make the drum track so clean? Is it made from single hit samples?
The drums were a mixture of one hit and loop based percusion, but no shuffley 'breaks' were used. I added a bit of reverb to this percussion and some compression to give it a spacey feel while emphasising the transients of the kick and snare somewhat - I felt this gave the drums a nice contrast, making them crisp and clean sounding. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom