NEW TUNE NIGHTMARES [DUBSTEP]

Its a good tune mate. Im loving the intro and the growly bass thing is nice and oringinal. Its good hearing dupstep on here makes a nice change. Keep them coming mate (y)

i'm having a second listen mate. Need a chilled choon whist i set up my studio room.
This will do nicely fella.
Nice bass work mate.
Can i suggest some reverb on the drums maybe. Will remove the edgeyness to them and the choon will have a smoother roll to it. Will make it a bit trippy also.
wicked tune tho mate.

i'm having a second listen mate. Need a chilled choon whist i set up my studio room.
This will do nicely fella.
Nice bass work mate.
Can i suggest some reverb on the drums maybe. Will remove the edgeyness to them and the choon will have a smoother roll to it. Will make it a bit trippy also.
wicked tune tho mate.

cheers buddy

everyones got there opinions ,but a would reverb the drums anymore than what they already are. banging choon mate, really good atmos, love the bass. im knocking up some dub as well, makes a nice change

everyones got there opinions ,but a would reverb the drums anymore than what they already are. banging choon mate, really good atmos, love the bass. im knocking up some dub as well, makes a nice change

ya innit im luvin my dubstep at the mo!

Big up SC. Always a breath of fresh air to produce different styles. We made an electro house tune the other day just for a laugh. Liking nightmares though rudeboy. Keep up the good work dude.

Back
Top Bottom