NEW TUNE "NIGHTMARE CREATURES"

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
new tune up called nightmare creatures this ones quite sinister an eery you'll no were im comin from if youve played the game on the ps1.
its not completely finished but all feedback is very welcome and needed.
cheers

http://www.myspace.com/djscdubstep

Intro sharp, metallic.......Sampled vocal, ok....like the half time drums coming in. 2 mins still building.......2:20 starting to change up.....2:45 mini breakdown......is there a drop?
3:30 still not sure. Back to the half time beat. 4:30, I'm a bit bored and there's still a minute left. Ok there's no big drop, that was 5:30 of filler/background. Nothing too bad but not spectacular. Not sure where you would use this track but then I've never played the game so maybe I just don't know where you're coming from.(shrug)

fair enuff it was sposed to be a sort of eery ambient tune so there isnt much of a drop.
cheers for checkin anyway
oh an its dubstep so the drums arent half time

Oh, my bad on the dubstep. Thought it was building to a dnb drop. If you are aiming for the eerie/ambient just add a few eerie or ambient noises and change up the drums after a while maybe, add a layer or a few hits in there.

Oh, my bad on the dubstep. Thought it was building to a dnb drop. If you are aiming for the eerie/ambient just add a few eerie or ambient noises and change up the drums after a while maybe, add a layer or a few hits in there.

yea cheers im still workin on it so ill look for sum eery noises an stuff.
ill probly do another version with a heavier drop now tho!lol

you know i'm not into dubstep bro but i like the sounds you've used.. very atmospheric and effective

NOW GET ON THE D&B! :D

nice an eery liking the ideas in this one good work man. I dont think it needs a drop tbh just give it some more fx an give that clap a heavier reverb towards the end of a few bars so its almost non existent if u get me, then bring it bak but stick a delay so it carries thru, just my 2 cents i like it big up!
keep up the good work man!

P.s if u add some tappy drums inbetween the kick n snare it would give it more variation toward after a few bars not on the drop but a few bars later? just an idea innit safe!

Last edited:
cheers guys but define drop wots on ere is a drop just not in ur face drop which is wat i was goin for.
but i probly will do another version with a heavy drop!lol
it maybe myspace or sumfin cos wen i listen on my speaker the bass rumbles wen it drops!haha

but i probly will do another version with a heavy drop!lol
it maybe myspace or sumfin cos wen i listen on my speaker the bass rumbles wen it drops!haha

Yeah I sometimes wonder how accurate a version I'm hearing when I listen online. Dunno what the compression etc does to the sound exactly. And then the listening gear at the other end will vary in quality.

Like it. Doesnt need a heavy drop! This is a subtle tune, and if we had to put heavy drops on everything then the subtle tunes wouldnt exist. This tune has a slightly different vibe to it, so keep it that way! Good work mate.

nice one, sounds a lot different to your other stuff, this has gotta be my favourite iv heard from u. the pads are phat. i rekon the clap would prob benefit from being beefed up a little tho

listening now....

cool intro, nice and dark, vocals sound cool

i like it, the drums are simple which is wot ya need,

maybe a lil more kick on the snare, just a lil.

the bass sounds cool around 2:25, i would drop that straight away for more effect.

like some one else said, you don't need a big drop for this track.

fucken cool vocal sample, and its eqd in there nicely

big tune bro, you getting better and better, production is becoming tighter.

wat you using? you still on reason>

listening now....

cool intro, nice and dark, vocals sound cool

i like it, the drums are simple which is wot ya need,

maybe a lil more kick on the snare, just a lil.

the bass sounds cool around 2:25, i would drop that straight away for more effect.

like some one else said, you don't need a big drop for this track.

fucken cool vocal sample, and its eqd in there nicely

big tune bro, you getting better and better, production is becoming tighter.

wat you using? you still on reason>

bleeper is sick as fuck aswell

cheers man.
yea im still on reason the clap probly does need to be beefed up a bit ill see wat i can do!

Back
Top Bottom