New tune liquidy thing

bump? Wanting someone to comment on the mixdown, sounds alright in my headphones but I don't know if I trust them all that much.

Yes man! Liking this a lot :)

I too am a Headphone user so can't really give much guidance on the mixdown, however, I am thinking the Drums need to be brought up :) Maybe layer them if you haven't already to get a bit more power from them :D

Love the bass sounds, nice piano, sweet intro! Also really liked the snare roll in the second build up, worked very nicely :)

It would be cool if you could check out my thread (Icebird - Charmed Life Remix ;) ) if you have the time.

Unrelated - I also notice your in Yeovil! UK? It doesn't make a difference in any way at all but I am nearby! :lol:

Its got some nice musical elements this but the drums and the kick in particular sound almost muted tho? Keep at it tho man its got potential, bass is cool.

Yeah the drums have been bugging me, have a different version saved with layered drums but thought it sounded too artificial, will have to find a better medium or maybe try layering up another break, will have to figure something out along the way.
I will check out your tune when I'm at home parsons, on my phone at work at the moment, Where you from then? Got to be a beautiful place if it's near Yobville haha.

Intro gets a little repetative in my opinion however it does sound nice....just needs some subtle variations. The drop is nice but it just kinda happens, maybe some reverse FX or risers to lead into the drop, coupled with an impact and/or crash cymbal would really help lead the listener into the drop.

Again, the drop is nice but you need some fills here and there to break up the consistency of the track. You got some lovely sounds in here, just need to add some variations and its a winner....

Cheers man :)

I live in a rubbish little village called Chardstock :lol: Inbetween Axminster & Chard...

Back
Top Bottom