new tune - fridays.child

sati

Code Monkey
Hey gangsters, gotta new tune called fridays.child up @ http://www.reverbnation.com/machineasy

Please let me know whatcha think, it's kinda minimal at this point so I'm open to suggestions! Also, anyone know what genre this would be considered? jump-up?

P.S. I fixed the problem where it wanted you to log in to listen so please have a listen to the room.work tune -- I tried to brighten it up a bit, but I think it might need a slight gain reduction around 6K on the snare -- it sounds a touch harsh in my earbuds...

Thanks for the feedback guys!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback mang! Sometimes soundcloud is fuc/<t, but try again it should work -- (soundcloud has the best quality that I could find outta all the free streaming sites)

nice stuff there fella, i like the vocal hits in friday's child :)

a lot of people on here use reverbnation which doesn't look as nice as soundcloud but its pretty reliable.

right im nowhere near as descriptive as you are with tunes ill try my best tho.

well first thing i can notice is the layering of the drums an spread on the layering very affective at the drop onwards but the intro might just need less it will give more impact to the drop imo. bassline is fat the riff really works well off the drums and the synth thing in the drums complements the other bass noise u introduce is a good idea also im feelin this tune got a nice rolly vibe to it kinda reminds me of brookie an ed solo's stampede the drums an sub, i like this tune alot more wen you take most the elements out an tease em in every now n again, some really good ideas here!

rooms work is really sick just my cuppa tea, the intro is heavy drums sound hench! All the noises compliment each other well in the intro and sets it up well for the dirty bass. The b line sounds very dirty got a calyx-y feel to it sayin that i think it should also be alot more present than the drums, the drums seem to take over in the mix wen it drops. all in all though 2 very easily releasable tunes there.

your other tunes are pretty sick too man the one that stuck out the most for me was drums from the deep, pure stink face!

thanks for the feedback guys I tried to take into account what sphinx/pandemik said and updated it: not tossing the full break in at the beginning, took out a soft clipper I had at the end of the mix chain and slightly lowered the volume on a few things -- still a work in progress, but please have a listen if you get a chance

Back
Top Bottom