New Tune.. for Liquid and Jump Up Heads

bit of jumquid
or limp up
sounds cool man.
like the orchestra bit!
drums sound bit week tho!
fatten em up!:rik:

Ez man,

Like the little orchestra break! sounds nice, like SC said tho I rekon the drums could do with beefing up a bit tho.

Like it tho still.

Big ups

mate, for some reason when i started listening to it, on another web page some news story came on about Bin Ladin & muslims etc and all this wierd stuff and i was wondering what the hell vocal you had used and thought it was proper random, then i realised it was coming from another web page! haha!

Liking the track mate, agree with SC & Nuera on the drums, def need to be beefed up. Maybe add a few more layers aswell and some more FX in the break.

Good work man!

mate, for some reason when i started listening to it, on another web page some news story came on about Bin Ladin & muslims etc and all this wierd stuff and i was wondering what the hell vocal you had used and thought it was proper random, then i realised it was coming from another web page! haha!

Liking the track mate, agree with SC & Nuera on the drums, def need to be beefed up. Maybe add a few more layers aswell and some more FX in the break.

Good work man!

cheers mate...haha u crack me up.

I might sample the sound of saddam hussien being hanged soon just for you. lol

listening now...

intros quite like freaky para style

its good the way the chords change after a bit, get more positive, like promising hope to this paranoid geeza (or mayb not jus my interpretation)

i like the layout of the drums, speshly the kicks, but i agree with whoever said they could do with a little phattening.

keep at it man (y)

think im gunna go back to this...get it sounding propper.

gunna test it on a few different systems and that.

gunna sort out that bass synth especially

Not bad.

On the 'thin beats' note though, maybe if you don't want the usual jump up style beats you could just beef up the first beat to give it more roll.

The bits with the bass synth and the eerie pad sound are a bit empty sonically. I'm not saying you need a full spectrum wall of sound type of thing but maybe some effect sounds to make it interesting.

You could beef up the low mids on this whole piece too.

Not bad.

On the 'thin beats' note though, maybe if you don't want the usual jump up style beats you could just beef up the first beat to give it more roll.

The bits with the bass synth and the eerie pad sound are a bit empty sonically. I'm not saying you need a full spectrum wall of sound type of thing but maybe some effect sounds to make it interesting.

You could beef up the low mids on this whole piece too.

Gunna go back to this when i get some new monitors.
I wanna make this tune sounding as good as possible...also the bass synth needs sorting.

When i upgrade logic il get to it....theres a few features i dont have at the mo which i need.
Im still learning aswell...im used to FL still.

cheers for the advice.

and thanks for the feedback peoplesss

sounds like the initial drums are running through a low pass filter... the kicks seem to a have a delay on them?? or u doubled them up with a lower the velocity on the second kick or something :P. Love the string pad proper eirie! nice drop with a smooth bass to follow, good work mate!

sounds like the initial drums are running through a low pass filter... the kicks seem to a have a delay on them?? or u doubled them up with a lower the velocity on the second kick or something :P. Love the string pad proper eirie! nice drop with a smooth bass to follow, good work mate!

cheers man.

with the drums i had multiple kits.

one on of the kits i place some extra kicks in different places.

seemed to make the beat roll abit more and give it abit more pace

Orchestra is nice.

I do suggest changing the minor keys to major at the beginning because the transition is a bit jarring, same with the melody wobble bass at 1:30 - a major key would be better. Or put everything into minor key. I think it could end at 5.07, just fade out.

Good overall.

cheers dustek.

will let you know when its finished.

not gunna go back to it for a while...gunna give it a few weeks, work on other genres so i develop new ideas ect.

also working on some other bits and maybe working with vocalists/bands in the future.

Nice track man, i love the bassline, but i think you should have a phrase of just drums right at the start of the track.

Back
Top Bottom